Mesh belt dryer is used for continuous drying in way of conveying materials by steel mesh. It’s the most suitable to dry regular or irregular materials (such as coal, various ore powder, food and vegetables). It can be used singly or matched with other equipment. The common machine is continuous dryer, widely applied in chemical, food, medical, construction and electric industries, especially pieces, bars and particles of materials with good breathability. Material cakes can be dried after being shaped by granulator and extruding machine.
1. The continuous belt dryer is compact and easy for operation.
2. Double-pitch roller chain driving and circulating drying ensures steady and stable operation.
3. Drying temperature and time is precisely controlled which results in perfect drying effect.
4. The continuous belt dryer is designed with efficient energy saving system and heat distribution system, which ensures materials can be heated evenly at low energy consumption and high output operation conditions.
5. The belt drying equipment provides uniform air velocity and temperature distribution. So, there is no need for diffuser plates.
Continuous Belt Dryer | Bigtem
Continuous Belt Dryer. Used for dehydration (drying) of sundried but relatively wet products (i.e. Raisins, apricots, tomatoes, prunes etc.) ,or diced peppers
Beltomatic continuous belt dryer - Biogreen Energy
The Continuous Belt Dryer is a equipment which allows to dry divided products such as wood chips, wood pellets, sadust, cereals wastes, solid wastes etc…
Continuous Dryers - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
The atmospheric belt dryer is composed of a drying chamber, conveyor, fans, heaters, elevators, and an unloading machine. The belt commonly involves a canvas
Continuous Belt Dryer
448 products - Alibaba.com offers 448 continuous belt dryer products. About 6% of these are Drying Oven, 2% are Dehumidifier, and 2% are Vacuum Drying
Continuous vacuum belt dryer - Vekamaf industry experts
Devex continuous vacuum dryers for gently drying liquid concentrates into granulates or powders are ideal the food or pharmaceutical industry
Belt Dryer Machine with Various Types of for Food Drying
Belt dryer machine is a kind of common continuous drying machine. It is widely utilized in food dehydration plant. Especially it is suitable for drying sliced or cut
Belt drying system BDC for food and chemicals
The BDC belt dryer is a continuous convective belt dryer. A well-ventilated layer of product is put on a wire mesh or perforated plate belt conveyor and conveyed
Belt dryer - Wikipedia
A belt dryer (belt drier) is an apparatus which is used for continuous drying and cooling of woodchip, pellets, pastes, moulded compounds and panels using air,